Friday, November 20, 2009

The CMO CLUB Weekly Poll Question: What best practices insights from 50 CMOs would be of most interest to you as CMO in the club?

104 CMOs were asked this question between Nov 10 and Nov 18, 2010. Here are there responses:

34.7% - Improving ROI on marketing spend
30.8% - Improving demand generation
25.0% - New customer engagement ideas
9.5% - Building credibility with you CFO


A few Quotes from CMOs in the club who responded:

“Always interested in learning how my peers are improving the return on the marketing investments.”

“I don’t need theories or sales pitches. I need proven techniques for moving prospect through the sales cycle from leads to deals. I’m especially interested in nurturing ideas and programs.”

“My boss is all about ROI, if I improve ROI I will improve my credibility with my CFO.”

“Engaging customers and new ways for servicing current customers through marketing is top of mind to me. I’m looking for proven approaches from my peers.”

No comments: