Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pete Krainik on Creating a "CMOs Only" Summit With The Goal of being the Most Valuable Event CMOs have Ever Attended

As a fellow CMO, I wanted to reach out to you and share details on our upcoming CMO Peer to Peer Summit, November 6-7 in San Francisco. When I was CMO at DoubleClick and then EVP Marketing at Avaya, I became frustrated with many of the "CMO" events in the industry. Vendor driven "Pay to play" presentations, room key sponsors, "So What" Marketing 101 Presentations, and CMO events with less than 20% of the attendees as real CMOs. Sound familiar? Come join other CMOs this November in SF.





Register for the summit at: www.signmeup.com/60982

I look forward to seeing you at The Summit and please call me at 908 342 1632 with any questions. You can get more details on the club at www.thecmoclub.com

No comments: